Laser Hair Removal
Special OFFER £800 for 6 sessions Full legs, Underarms & Hollywood
Special offer £1600 for 6 sessions full body top to toe excluding face
For many men and women, hair removal is a never-ending, time-consuming and laborious process, but it needn’t be such a hardship. Ellipse is a state-of-the-art, award-winning treatment. The Ellipse Laser/ SWT Ultimate system – is a Selective Waveband Technology Therapy based treatment that drastically reduces unwanted hair.
To achieve long lasting or permanent hair removal, it is necessary to destroy the hair follicle from which individual hairs grow. Carefully selected and controlled pulses of light penetrate the epidermis and are absorbed by only melanin in the hair contained in the follicle, making it one of the safest treatments in the aesthetic field. This heat is transferred to the hair follicle, which is destroyed, making it unable to produce new hair.
This treatment offers practically, painless permanent hair reduction delivering touchable, soft, smooth skin.
What to expect during treatment
- Skin will be cleansed over and any hair will be shaved.
- A white pen will be used to map out the correct target area.
- Ultrasound gel will be applied to the skin with a spatula and then the laser head will be positioned on the skin.
- The sensation is practically pain-free similar to that of a rubber band snapping on your skin.
- Some redness may occur after treatment, however, this will subside within 24-48 hours.
NEED to Know
- The area must be clean shaved a day before treatment.
- Must remove make-up or any products on the skin prior to treatment.
- Do NOT pluck, tweeze or wax the hair, or use hair removal creams 4 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid tanning (sun, solarium or self-tanning products) before and during the treatment period.
- Must use sunscreen (min 30spf) for 4 weeks following treatment.
- Light blonde, red, grey or white hairs do not respond. The most effective treatment is seen with dark hair.
- Our Ellipse SWT system is able to treat all colours of skin.
What to expect after treatment
- It is required to have 1 treatment every 4-8 weeks.
- A minimum of 6 sessions is usually required. Some may need up to 8-10 sessions.
- A top up session is required once a year after that to maintain the results.
- Hairs will reduce in the treatment area after every session and it will become finer and less pigmented.
- Results last for years.
- Upper Lip
- Middle of Brows
1 Session £30 | Course of 6 £150 | Course of 8 £195
- Regular Bikini
- Top of Shoulders
- Side burns
- Cheek Bones
1 Session £60 | Course of 6 £300 | Course of 8 £420
- Half Arms
- Half Stomach
1 Session £80 | Course of 6 £400 | Course of 8 £520
- Full Face
- Full Arms
- Half Back
- Full Stomach
- Half Legs
1 Session £130 | Course of 6 £650 | Course of 8 £910
- Full Legs
- Full Back
1 Session £180 | Course of 6 £900 | Course of 8 £1170
1 Session £530| Course of 6 £2650 | Course of 8 £3445