Sun exposure & decreased production of collagen ages us
Remove hyperpigmentation on the face & body
Freckles are treated for a clearer complexion
Make your skin look smoother by removing age spots, other uneven pigmentation and diffuse redness.
This treatment helps achieve a younger and fresher look by improving the overall skin tone & texture.
Everybody loves the sunshine! It’s good for the soul and the immediate effect it has on the skin such as a tan and healthy glow are much desired. However, in the long term sun exposure decreases the production of collagen and leads to uneven pigmentation, redness and a lack of firmness.
Suitable for Face & Body
- Age Spots
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Diffuse Redness
- Improves Tone & Texture of Skin
How does it work?
The Ellipse Laser/ SWT Skin Rejuvenation Facial Treatment rejuvenates the skin by directing well-controlled pulses of light into the upper skin layer. The light is absorbed by two of the body’s own natural chemicals – Melanin in the pigmented areas and Haemoglobin in the red blood cells. Both these pigments convert the light energy into heat. This heat is used to destroy the parts of the cells in which the melanin is stored, and to damage the walls of the vessels supplying blood to the areas where vascular damage is seen.
The visible light produced by the Ellipse Laser/ SWT system is carefully controlled to produce the correct pulse length and right amount of energy to destroy the targets without damaging surrounding tissue, providing skin rejuvenation. This is a quick and simple treatment that does not interfere with your normal daily routine and currently offers the best anti-ageing skin treatment around.
How long is the treatment?
- Up to 45 minutes for full face including consultaion and preparation.
- On average, 3 treatments may be required to acheive the full effect.
- Many clients choose to have 2 annual maintenance treatments to keep their skin youthful.
Need to know
- Avoid tanning (sun, solarium or self-tanning products) up to 30 days before & after treatment.
- No downtime
What to expect after treatment
- The skin will look a little “dirty” for a few days as the treatment brings out the pigment out of the skin.
- Following that the skin will look fresher and a lot smoother.
Be the first to know
Enter your email address here to have our best offers, events and last minute deals delivered directly to your inbox.