Uneven skin texture is a common result of excess dead skin cells built up on the surface of the skin, causing skin to be coarse, rough and dry.
– Sun damage
– Dry skin, especially during the winter months
– Poor skin routine
– Hormonal changes
– The environment also plays a key role in skin texture, dirt, chemicals, pollution can strip the skin of its natural collagen and elasticity, causing it to appear rough.
– Hydrate yourself and drink lots of water
– Generously moisturise
– Practice sun safety and wear broad-spectrum sunscreen daily
– Apply Vitamin C
– Exfoliate your skin once a week
HOW WE CAN HELP
Here at Savant King’s Cross, we have multiple treatment options to treat uneven skin texture:
– Microdermabrasion and thermal laser to remove dead skin cells, deeply cleans and exfoliate for smoother, healthier skin. · Microneedling improves texture, reduces fine lines and scarring by stimulating collagen production. Small needles penetrate the skin, triggering the body’s natural healing response resulting in collagen production which is stronger, and firmer.
– Chemical peels
– Facials: Skin brightening facials are a popular way to flood the skin with nutrients and hydration, which can help to temporarily even out the skin tone while improving its texture, among other benefits.
– Use products that contain acids like glycolic or salicylic acid help remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and in turn, strengthen skin’s foundation. Consult with your Savant specialist on which products are best suited for you.
We recommend having a consultation prior to the treatment, where our highly experienced Savant Specialists will assess the areas you wish to treat and generate a bespoke treatment plan for you.
To make a booking for the consultation please call 07444 473 889
Professional Skin Home Treatment Kits
Deep Cleansing Facials
Carbon Spectra Peel
LED Light Therapy
Ultimate Anti-Ageing Solutions Facial
Ultimate Vitamin Glow Facial
Be the first to know
Enter your email address here to have our best offers, events and last minute deals delivered directly to your inbox.